John 14:21-24
1 John 4:7-21
1 John 5:2-3
Love is about action. God sent His son, He sacrificed His life, He demonstrates His love for us in countless ways. Lots of verbs there. Demonstrating love is far more important than saying it...yet so much weight is put on the words "I love you". I did it too. I got so caught up in the fact that he hadn't
said he loved me, that it didn't even matter how much he showed it, I still had doubts. I'm not sure what that says about me. I know I overthink things...but what did I think? That he was seriously playing me or something? I knew that wasn't the case...but I got lost in the need to hear him say he loved me. Maybe because we're so far apart that we don't get the chance to demonstrate it as much, saying it becomes the act.
Comments
Post a Comment