Devotions for Dating Couples - Week 3: Prayer, Thursday: Prayer is Listening
Psalm 66:19-20
Jeremiah 29:11-13
Jeremiah 33:3
I have definitely heard God's voice on more than one occasion - my "hi God" moments, as I call them. God has used my daily devotionals, worship songs, messages in church, words from friends, flipping through Psalms during quiet time on Fall Break to shed light on to the path He has for me. In the last couple months, since I haven't been going to church or reading the Bible or doing much singing...I haven't heard much from Him. I really do need to listen too, since I need to know what He wants for me regarding this coming semester.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
Jeremiah 33:3
I have definitely heard God's voice on more than one occasion - my "hi God" moments, as I call them. God has used my daily devotionals, worship songs, messages in church, words from friends, flipping through Psalms during quiet time on Fall Break to shed light on to the path He has for me. In the last couple months, since I haven't been going to church or reading the Bible or doing much singing...I haven't heard much from Him. I really do need to listen too, since I need to know what He wants for me regarding this coming semester.
Comments
Post a Comment