Job 2:1-10

Adversities
  • Myself (distraction, independence)
  • Sickness
  • Financial problems
  • Losing friends/family/Luke
  • Depression

How to Call on God When Faced With Adversities
  • pray for health/strength/focus
  • thank God for my life
  • praise Him that He gave me so many wonderful people in my life that built me up and encouraged me and helped me grow in faith (and ask that He would bring new ones into my life)
  • be thankful that they are in heaven
  • praise Him for the blessings He's given me
  • pray that His plan for me/reason for things would become clear
  • read the book of Job (it could be worse...)
  • thank Him that I am loved and held dear by Him and that no matter how I may feel I've failed, He will still love me, forgive me and have a place for me when I die