[Big Break] Romans 1:16-17
- not ashamed
- power of God at work
- accomplished by faith
- Good News!
The area of my life that I really have not given over to God is finance. I just don't know how to let it go. I'm terrified of what might happen and I'm really uncomfortable asking other people for money, to a point even my own parents.
I need to pray and I need to ask God to show me what that would look like and how I could do it.
This morning I got an amazing affirmation from God about Luke. I was praying that God would help me keep my focus on Him while I was here and that I was worried about being around all these Christian men and the "Love Seat of Love". I asked whether or not I was getting ahead of myself with Luke and if maybe I was supposed to meet someone at Big Break. As loudly as He could have, He said "No!" Literally right as I prayed that, the speaker pointed us to Luke...accidentally!! He intended to tell us to look in Acts. Call it coincidence, but that's divine intervention to me.
Praise God!
Comments
Post a Comment