Psalm 119:73-88
For the past two weeks, I've shut myself off from God, and others. I turned inward to find the strength to get through my depression and failed. Not only did I fail, I got worse. All the things I needed to do to get better were exactly the things I didn't want to do. The Enemy was lying to me and I was listening. Instead of turning to God and reaching out for help, I shut myself away and shut down...
This week, I will go to Medical; I will swim; I will get extensions up the wazoo; I will get to bed; I will go grocery shopping and cook; I will hang out with my friends; I will make lists and check things off...and I will do it all with God's help. I will read my Bible, pray, reflect, and keep my focus where it should be - on Him.
Comments
Post a Comment